Old May 23rd 05, 07:22 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.rec.cycling
Danny Colyer Danny Colyer is offline

Default Unicycles on the London Underground

Tom Anderson wondered:
Can you take a unicycle on the London Underground?

I've never had a problem with a 20" wheel, never tried anything bigger.
I used to keep a bin bag in my pocket when travelling on the
underground with a yike, just in case.

I'd guess you'd probably be OK with a 26", a 36" might depend on the
time of day and the mood of any staff you have to deal with.

URL:http://www.speedy5.freeserve.co.uk/danny/