Old August 20th 03, 09:14 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Sue McNaughton Sue McNaughton is offline

Default Flash Mobbing

In article , Joe Patrick
writes
Can I have some of what you're drinking :-)

I dont think its drink - its probably what those kids were smoking on my
train

Have patience, you'll probably be able to get it on the NHS before too
long! (If Radio 4 this morning is to be believed.)

(Thinks: I wonder if it would sort out my rheumatic shoulder ... )
--
Sue

http://www.gresley.org.uk/overhaul.htm - updated 24 Feb 2003
OO and O gauge models from Sir Nigel Gresley Loco Trust:-
http://www.gresley.org.uk/hbmodels.htm - updated for 2003