Old May 24th 05, 05:37 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.rec.cycling
Tony Raven Tony Raven is offline

Default Unicycles on the London Underground

JNugent wrote:

Perhaps I would be surprised. In fact, if there are many around at all (and
you seem to be saying so), I am already surprised.

I've got one, Guy has one IIRC, Danny and Ian have one* So quite a few
I here I can think of off the top of my head.

--
Tony

* one meaning at least one in this context.

"A facility for quotation covers the absence of original thought" Lord
Peter Wimsey (Dorothy L. Sayers)