Old May 24th 05, 05:54 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.rec.cycling
Danny Colyer Danny Colyer is offline

Default Unicycles on the London Underground

Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:
TfL's website only refers to
restrictions on *unfolded bicycles*. In fact it says "To take a bike
on public transport *without restriction*, you need to invest in a
folding cycle" (my emphasis) which clearly implies that folding bikes
are exempt.

If the restrictions applied to *unfolded cycles*, one would just have to
get a folding unicycle:
URL:http://www.unicycle.uk.com/shop/shopdisplayproduct.asp?catalogid=570

URL:http://www.speedy5.freeserve.co.uk/danny/