Old May 24th 05, 07:20 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.transport.london
Tony Raven Tony Raven is offline

Default Unicycles on the London Underground

Ian Smith wrote:

Really? I did actually have some vague notion about what you might
mean by the term. What I'm more confused about is why, if road dirt
is what upsets you, you decided to start the conversation by
complaining about non-existent hardened steel spikes.

Its called a tactical repositioning having found yourself on untenable
ground.

--
Tony

"A facility for quotation covers the absence of original thought" Lord
Peter Wimsey (Dorothy L. Sayers)