Old May 25th 05, 09:56 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Boltar Boltar is offline

Default TfL Board gives approval for next step for DLR Stratford extension

Is it just my opinion or do other people think the DLR is being pushed
beyond
what its really suited for? It was desinged to be a local tram-like
service
around the docks area. Now it seems to be turning into an east london
tube/train replacement and I'm not sure its really up to the job. The
trains
are not very comfortable for long journeys and just don't have the
capacity.

B2003