Old May 25th 05, 10:25 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Mrs Redboots Mrs Redboots is offline

Default Whay can't we do the same here?

Dave Arquati wrote to uk.transport.london on Wed, 25 May 2005:

Mrs Redboots wrote:
Dave Arquati wrote to uk.transport.london on Tue, 24 May 2005:

It doesn't have to be useful just for within-zone journeys; for a Zone
2
Travelcard, you'll save 30p or 40p on every single Tube journey you
make to/from Zone 1, offsetting the extra 20p cost of the Travelcard
compared to the bus pass.

Oyster can cope with that, then?

Yep... ticket extensions should deduct appropriately from your prepay.

Thanks. I might try that next time I need to buy a Travelcard.
--
"Mrs Redboots"
http://www.amsmyth.demon.co.uk/