Old May 25th 05, 11:49 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Tom Anderson Tom Anderson is offline

Default Flying terminus was Connectivity

On Tue, 24 May 2005, Dave Arquati wrote:

Tom Anderson wrote:
On Tue, 24 May 2005, Clive D. W. Feather wrote:

Probably not the most sensible use of railway space, either way!

I take it you've never played Transport Tycoon.

Could never get it recognise my sound card .

You've just described a Ro-Ro station.

http://www.transporttycoon.co.uk/rail2

Curses!

I love the idea of using TT as a sort of eye-candified SIMSIG or
something. It does buses too, so one could try using it to model bits of
London. I understand Ken is a SimCity fan (or at least was during the
interregnum), so he might be open to using it as a strategic planning
tool.

You might consider doing your master's project on a TT model of London.
You'd be unlikely to graduate, but you'd probably make Slashdot.

tom

--
The revolution will not be televised. The revolution will be live.