Old May 26th 05, 07:08 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mark Brader Mark Brader is offline

Default Flying terminus was Connectivity

Clive Feather:
Once Fotopic stops acting strangely,
http://davros.fotopic.net/p14923871.html
should allow you to see a double-slip (one with a switch diamond).

Which is to say, an even more expensive construction than the usual
double slip. Note the points where the straight rails cross. That --
which can also be done for an ordinary diamond -- is something usually
done only where the angle between the two tracks is unusually shallow,
as at a high-speed junction or where the tracks are also sharply curving.

This location is just outside King's Cross, and I don't know why it was
done there.
--
Mark Brader "...out of the dark coffee-stained mugs of
Toronto insane programmers throughout the world..."