Old August 21st 03, 12:00 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Steve Steve is offline

Default Fares From January 2004

"Ben Nunn" wrote in news:bhvjdl$3lr8a$1@ID-
55895.news.uni-berlin.de:

Unless I'm very much mistaken, it was Phil Richards
), in message
who said:

The biggest hike has got to be for those that regularly Travel in Z1
only especially the Weekly Travelcard & Carnets. I think the biggest
outcry will come from those that live & work or whatever in Z1.

If I was lucky enough to live and work in Z1 - saving massively on time and
travel costs compared to any arrangement I've ever had at any point in my
life - I wouldn't complain about this increase.

Especially if you did complain people could just tell you to stop being a
maytyr and just get an oystercard.