Old May 27th 05, 08:43 AM posted to uk.transport.london
James Farrar James Farrar is offline

Default TfL Board gives approval for next step for DLR Stratford extension

Boltar wrote:
Funny that years ago the Piccadilly Line used to run only as far as
Hounslow West and everyone was kicked off on to a bus to get to
Heathrow.

And because it was awkward so they extended the tube to heathrow
rather proving my point. I'm not sure what yours was, did you have one?

That it needed Heathrow to be far busier than LCY is now to consider that it was
worth it?