Old August 21st 03, 12:50 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Thomas Payne Thomas Payne is offline

Default A40 traffic lights rephased?

I regularly make a journey via the A40, and coming off of the White
City flyover there was always a queue of traffic, sometimes backing up
onto the flyover itself, to lights roughly he
http://www.streetmap.co.uk/streetmap...180893&A=Y&Z=1
.. Then several weeks ago the lights were out of action with cones
blocking off the other roads at the junction. These have since gone
and the lights are back in action. Pleasingly, the huge queues which
usually developed seem to have gone. Have these lights been rephased?
Or is this just some strange coincidence? Makes my journey far more
pleasent and speedy, though I doubt the rose seller is very happy!