Old May 28th 05, 12:35 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Chris Tolley Chris Tolley is offline

Default Blair & Prestcott in a 4x4

On 27 May 2005 07:39:49 -0700, wrote:
Chris Tolley wrote:
On 24 May 2005 00:19:16 -0700,
wrote:
We all know what hypocrites new labour are but did anybody else see
Blair and Prestcott getting in a Range Rover yesterday on tv

What's hypocritical about that? Do you know what "hypocritical" means?

Neither of them have advocated cutting CO2 immissions then. I'll go
and trade my 1.6 litre in for a gas guzzling 4.5 litre 4x4. If its ok
by Tony and John then it must be ok. As for the wife walking the kids
to school, f**k that.

Okay, understood. I thought you had a serious point to make, but the
bluster and sarcasm shows otherwise.
--
http://gallery120232.fotopic.net/p9632963.html
(43 107 waiting under Barlow's trainshed at St. Pancras in 1983)