Old May 30th 05, 09:51 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Clive D. W. Feather Clive D. W. Feather is offline

Default Circle Line "closing" from 2009?

In article , Roland
Perry writes
I don't have anything else on it, but I presume it's because if
services run Hammersmith - Edgware Road - Tower Hill - Gloucester Road
- Edgware Road, then *everyone* heading from Paddington towards Baker
Street and King's Cross (and vice versa) will be using the current H&C
platforms, whereas at the moment they divide between the H&C and
Circle platforms.

Why is that? Are they proposing that the trains don't stop at
Paddington-Circle on the Gloucester Rd to Edgware Rd leg?

No, but if people get to know that the trains on the H&C platform always
go straight to KX while those on the Circle platform *never* do, which
are they going to use?

--
Clive D.W. Feather | Home:
Fax: +44 870 051 9937 | Work: