Old May 31st 05, 07:43 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Peter Lawrence Peter Lawrence is offline

Default CTRL St Pancras - Exhumed Bodies

From Sunday Times article on the CTRL at St Pancras: ' Just as the
Midland had ploughed up corpses to build its tracks, so the new work
unearthed further remains. In fact, no fewer than 7,000 bodies came
out of the ground just north of the station.'

Were there really so many bodies found? When I asked a CTRL lecturer
last year whether any bodies had been unearthed the answer was ' yes,
a few'. I wonder which report is accurate.
--
Peter Lawrence