Old May 31st 05, 03:02 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Vernon Vernon is offline

Default New source for public transport information

"Mizter T" wrote in message
oups.com...
I presume it has not
been that widely publicised to enable early problems to be ironed out,
and to prevent it gaining an unfair reputation for inaccuacy.

It is not bad, but I tried it for a route from Gatwick to Beckenham and it
took me up the Purley Way and right into the heart of Croydon instead of the
much less stressful way via the Caterham Bypass, Hamsey Green, Sanderstead,
Selsdon, Shirley and Elmers End.