Old August 21st 03, 09:18 AM posted to uk.transport,uk.transport.london
JohnB JohnB is offline

Default Box Junction Penalty

PeterE wrote:

JohnB wrote:
PeterE wrote:

Chris Lambert wrote:

Personally, I would gladly pay ?10/year, but only if it meant proper
facilities being provided for cyclists, including safe and direct
places to travel, and appropriate parking facilities. What are the
chances of that happening?

Well, it doesn't happen for car drivers, despite typically paying
over £1000 a year for VED and fuel duty.

Then pay your fair share.

Motorists already pay far more than their fair share, as you know very well.

I've heard numerous unconvincing arguments.

John B