Old June 1st 05, 08:48 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default CTRL St Pancras - Exhumed Bodies

Richard J. wrote:

There were a number of reports about this in 2002-03. For example,
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/2516907.stm .
In Parliament on 23 Jan 2003, a junior transport minister said that "it
is estimated that the remains of up to 8,000 bodies will be removed from
the site".
http://www.publications.parliament.u...t/30123w23.htm

That's fascinating. I'm surprised I've heard so little about this in
the newspapers and on the broadcast news, I'd have expected more
controversy. The CTRL team seemed to have managed to keep it pretty
hush hush.