Old June 1st 05, 05:24 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Peter Lawrence Peter Lawrence is offline

Default CTRL Visitor Centre

On Tue, 31 May 2005 21:24:46 +0100, Dave Arquati
wrote:

Joe wrote:
I am thinking of going to the CTRL Visitor Centre sometime this week?
Is it any good?

It's OK... I wouldn't go out of my way to see it, but if you happen to
be passing through King's Cross / St. Pancras then it's probably worth
popping in. It probably won't tell you anything you didn't already know
though!

I see that they also have a visitor centre 'Off Temple Mills Lane,
Stratford' but visits apparently have to be booked (see
http://www.ctrl.co.uk/contact/default.asp?L=27) so only for organised
parties??
--
Peter Lawrence