Old June 2nd 05, 06:58 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Clive D. W. Feather Clive D. W. Feather is offline

Default New source for public transport information

In article .com,
Mizter T writes
This has actually been around since July 2004. I presume it has not
been that widely publicised to enable early problems to be ironed out,
and to prevent it gaining an unfair reputation for inaccuacy.

It does seem to have improved a bit. At least, it no longer tells me to
get from King's Cross to Finchley Central by catching a train to New
Barnet, then a bus, then walk to the tube station.

--
Clive D.W. Feather | Home:
Fax: +44 870 051 9937 | Work: