Old June 2nd 05, 11:56 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Weaver Paul Weaver is offline

Default Jubilee Line Closure

Paul Weaver wrote:
Even in the morning I can get in for 11:30 (just) by leaving arround
10:20 on the train, similar time as by car. Of course getting home at
23:30 by train is much harder and longer than car (about 3 times as
long as train)

Of course after this mornings disaster (ticket office machine broke so
I couldn't get the ticket I wanted, only just got the train, then the
central line was closed so I had to get the stinky smelly slow 207 - I
thought this was an express service, but it stopped every 200 yards!
Bloke standing next to me (no seats available obviously) stank of
alcohol - at 11AM!, the bendy part smelled suspiciously of urine, and I
got into work 30 minutes late (with a longer walk than I planned fo up
wood lane)

Typical bus really.