Old June 2nd 05, 04:11 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Richard J. Richard J. is offline

Default Jubilee Line Closure

Paul Weaver wrote:
Paul Weaver wrote:
Even in the morning I can get in for 11:30 (just) by leaving
arround 10:20 on the train, similar time as by car. Of course
getting home at 23:30 by train is much harder and longer than car
(about 3 times as long as train)

Of course after this mornings disaster (ticket office machine broke
so I couldn't get the ticket I wanted, only just got the train,
then the central line was closed so I had to get the stinky smelly
slow 207 - I thought this was an express service, but it stopped
every 200 yards!

The so-called express service on that route is the 607.
--
Richard J.