Old August 21st 03, 11:21 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Stimpy Stimpy is offline

Default (OT) Tony Martin

"Richard" wrote in message
I just *knew* you'd manage to get round to raving on about

speeding
again somewhere in that message.

Any valid point you might have once made about speeding related

deaths
has long been subsumed under the relentless stream of obsessive
rantings you post at every given opportunity. It's very very

boring
(apart from being mostly arrant ********)

Aah, Mr Stimpy again. This is your third, 'oh what a surprise he's

back to
speeding' today isn't it?

Er... No. It's the first time I've posted the above.

Again with no evidence but plenty of insults, not least to the 30000
families this year newly having to deal with bereavement or a life

caring
for a seriously injured relative, being dismissed as 'boring'.

Sorry - where did I say the process of breavement is boring. I said
your relentless ramblings on this subject were boring. I've never
used my killfile before and I don't want to start now because you post
some good stuff but this whole speeding malarkey is getting a little
tedious.

Perhaps to
the arrogant drivers who put these families through this kind of

trauma, it
is all boring, but not to the families involved or anyone who

actually opens
their mind and considers the situation.

Yeah yeah yeah whatever