Old June 2nd 05, 07:43 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Charlie Pearce Charlie Pearce is offline

Default CTRL Visitor Centre

On Tue, 31 May 2005 21:24:46 +0100, Dave Arquati
wrote:

Joe wrote:
I am thinking of going to the CTRL Visitor Centre sometime this week?
Is it any good?

It's OK... I wouldn't go out of my way to see it, but if you happen to
be passing through King's Cross / St. Pancras then it's probably worth
popping in.

I *was* passing through Kings Cross/St. Pancras in April - if I'd
known about it I would have popped in!

Charlie

--
Remove NO-SPOO-PLEASE from my email address to reply
Please send no unsolicited email or foodstuffs