Old June 3rd 05, 08:07 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Brimstone Brimstone is offline

Default Central line buggered again

Richard J. wrote:
Brimstone wrote:
Richard J. wrote:
Brimstone wrote:
"Ian F." wrote in message
"Mick" wrote in message

Well come on then Brimstone - what's the explanation that we
should all understand???? I'm curious.

Yes, me too. Any word from out there, Brimstone?

Hmmm someone else who can't read. Is it catching?

Do you have anything informative to say about why it took an hour
and a half to detrain passengers yesterday? If not, please take
your trolling comments elsewhere.

My comment was aimed at a specific individual, which wasn't you.
Why do you insist on demonstrating yourself incapable of
comprehending simple English?

I'm not sure what "simple English" I have misconstrued. The "specific
individual" (Boltar) raised an important issue of concern to several
people on this NG including me. If you want to engage in one-to-one
conversations, please use e-mail. Otherwise, please be aware that
others are interested in your posts. You implied that Boltar had a
"totally blinkered view", meaning presumably that he was obsessively
anti-LU. I often don't agree with him, but on this occasion I think
he was absolutely right to raise the issue, even if you might not
appreciate the way he phrased it.

So, I ask again, do you have anything informative to say about why it
took an hour and a half to detrain passengers yesterday?

What has what I post got to do with you?