Old June 3rd 05, 08:36 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Malcolm & Nika Malcolm & Nika is offline

Default Central line buggered again

"Brimstone" wrote in message

"Mick" wrote in message

As I suspected, you don't.

Well come on then Brimstone - what's the explanation that we should all
understand???? I'm curious.

Who said anything about all? Obviously another arrogant prat who thinks
everything is addressed to him.

Its not my line, it does seem like a long time to me also. I will however
say all those things my mate Boltar doesn't like - until i find out
otherwise. I can't make a judgement until i get the facts - Boltar take
note!
I will try and find out what happened in the morning. No promises....