Old June 3rd 05, 10:07 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Brimstone Brimstone is offline

Default Central line buggered again

Francis Davey wrote:
Brimstone wrote:

What has what I post got to do with you?

The thing is, anything you post is potentially read by the whole
world.
No post is personal to any of those who have already posted in a
thread
and every post you (or I or anyone) posts really does "have to do"
with anyone who reads the thread.

Its one thing to dismiss the OP's attitude as being needlessly
negative
and ignorant of relevant information; quite another to be equally
dismissive of those seeking futher information.

It was dismissive because my original post was extremely explicit.

I for one have no idea of the practicalities of evacuating tube trains
in various emergency circumstances and no preconceptions as to its
ease
or difficulty, but that does not mean I wouldn't be interested to
know more.

I'm sure anyone with a genuine interest in the Underground and how it does,
and doesn't, function is interested. However whinging and slagging off
people who do their best in difficult circumstances isn't going to encourage
those who do know to pass on their knowledge.