Old June 4th 05, 07:50 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Peter Lawrence Peter Lawrence is offline

Default Central line buggered again

On Fri, 03 Jun 2005 12:42:37 GMT, General Von Clinkerhoffen
wrote:

In this situation, there was no immediate chance of anyone dying,
although dehydration is nasty passengers should be evacuated long before
that becomes a problem.

How can you be so certain?

In the event of a fire, flood etc I can assure you that as a driver I
will get Traction Current off, I will get the emergency ladder out, I
will do all I can to get everyone to safety, that is what I am paid to
do, that is what I will do.

Accepted. It is what you are paid to do in the case of a train
failure which we are attempting to discuss.

--
Peter Lawrence