Old June 4th 05, 07:29 PM posted to uk.transport.london
TKD TKD is offline

Default Faded Record Card

"Chris" wrote in message
ups.com...
Apparenlty an Oystercard with 6month season accompanied by a photocard
and a faded record card is NOT valid on overground trains and according
to the RPI I was lucky I didn't get a PF. How does one go about
getting a new record card? Tube stations say they can't re-print it
and the oystercard helpline reckons I have to report the oyster lost
(and be without season ticket for a while) to get a new record card.
If I was PF'd would I be able to claim it back (since I do carry my
season ticket with me on my Oyster Card and it is valid)

Someone I know experienced this on Silverlink a few times when the
guard didn't know how to use his hand held scanner properly and claimed there
was no valid ticket. He printed the list of current tickets from his account details on
www.oystercard.com and showed that to him the next time to shut him up.