Old June 5th 05, 01:38 AM posted to uk.transport.london
ONscotland ONscotland is offline

Default Bus Route 3 Oxford Circus - Crystal Palace

When this route was Connex operated, the driver of the bus I was on
braked suddenly and I was thrown to the floor, scarring my leg. I
complained, and got a letter from Connex denying any knowledge and
requesting that I advise the details again. This was despite the bus
having CCTV and the incident taking place at a CCTV covered junction.
The reply? A letter from an insurance company, with a photocopy of a
letter from the DSS stating that at no time had I claimed sickness
benefit after the accident.

Some other people I have spoken to (with no knowledge of my accident)
have called the Number 3 the kamikaze journey... so I was wondering if
anyone else has experience of this service...