Old June 5th 05, 06:24 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default London Connections Map

Joe wrote:
Matthew Dickinson wrote:
There's a new London Connections map out with Heathrow Connect
depicted as a seperate service between Ealing Broadway & Heathrow
Terminals 1,2 & 3.

The BAA stations are depicted outside the Zone 6 shading.

It also has updated the opening dates for Shepherds Bush & Imperial
Wharf to 2006.

(These two stations were listed as calling points for the Silverlink
service on the platform indicator at Clapham Junction yesterday)

Ooh, I'll have to pick it up!
I'm collecting all the Ldn Connections/Ldn & SE maps, and I went to the
LT Museum Depot yesterday and got almost all of them dating back to
1988!

I also have a slightly irrational interest in old editions of said
maps. Were the old maps for sale at the LT Museum depot or did you nick
them? ;-)