Old June 5th 05, 09:51 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Chris! Chris! is offline

Default Faded Record Card

Chris! wrote:
Chris wrote:
Apparenlty an Oystercard with 6month season accompanied by a photocard
and a faded record card is NOT valid on overground trains and according
to the RPI I was lucky I didn't get a PF. How does one go about
getting a new record card? Tube stations say they can't re-print it
and the oystercard helpline reckons I have to report the oyster lost
(and be without season ticket for a while) to get a new record card.
If I was PF'd would I be able to claim it back (since I do carry my
season ticket with me on my Oyster Card and it is valid)

I got it replaced this evening at East Putney.

The knob in the station didn't transfer my prepay over, didn't transfer
my discount entitlement over and put the wrong expiry date (today
instead of 29 JUN).

I'm fuming!!

Sorted @ Fulham Bdwy (East Putney closed early)... took 70 minutes to
get it corrected - but at least that's better than queueing tomorrow in
the am peak