Old June 6th 05, 09:23 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Robert McCall Robert McCall is offline

Default Bus Route 3 Oxford Circus - Crystal Palace

"Matt Ashby" wrote in message
oups.com...
I was on a number 3 about 18 months ago when the driver accelerated
into the back of a car that had just overtaken him. The driver then
refused to open the doors to let anyone off (the bus was full to the
point of people standing on the stairs) until the police arrived so we
could give statements.

Maybe the drivers on the 3 are not the most customer oriented people in
the world, but the other side of that is that the buses tend to get you
to places very fast.

Hold on tight!

I would have just hit the emergency buttons above the doors and got off.

Had the driver insisted that I give a statement I would have said that he
deliberately drove into the back of the car!!!!