Old June 6th 05, 10:47 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Rupert Candy Rupert Candy is offline

Default Bus Route 3 Oxford Circus - Crystal Palace

ONscotland wrote:

Some other people I have spoken to (with no knowledge of my accident)
have called the Number 3 the kamikaze journey... so I was wondering if
anyone else has experience of this service...

I use it daily, and in my opinion it is one of the worst bus routes in
London. It has got very slightly better since Travel London bought out
Connex (who didn't seem to do any maintenance on the vehicles, or train
their drivers at all), but the buses are still scruffy and falling to
bits and the same old drivers still seem to have the same cavalier
attitude to the passengers on their (frequently overcrowded) buses. The
former Connex operation has recently lost the franchise for the 322
(which was even worse) to London General, and I very much hope the same
happens when the 3 comes up for tender next year.