Old June 6th 05, 11:37 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Dave Arquati Dave Arquati is offline

Default London Connections Map

Tom Anderson wrote:
On Sun, 5 Jun 2005, Matthew Dickinson wrote:

There's a new London Connections map out with Heathrow Connect
depicted as a seperate service between Ealing Broadway & Heathrow
Terminals 1,2 & 3.

Is this in stations? Do you know if it's online anywhere?

TfL's online support for this map is rather spotty - the version in
stations (prior to this) is the 'high frequency services' one, but i
can't find this online; it was definitely available at one point, but
all TfL's links go to the previous versions. Grr. Okay, rant over!

I'm not sure if we're talking about the TfL London Connections map
(which is being superseded by the High Frequency Services map), or the
ATOC London Connections map, which is the one that shows each TOC in a
different colour. I think it's the latter which has been updated,
because it's the only one that showed the stations at Shepherd's Bush
and Imperial Wharf WLL.

--
Dave Arquati
Imperial College, SW7