Old June 6th 05, 10:49 PM posted to uk.transport.london
James Farrar James Farrar is offline

Default Faded Record Card

On Mon, 06 Jun 2005 21:22:51 +0100, David Cantrell
wrote:

On Sun, 5 Jun 2005 23:41 +0100 (BST), (Colin
Rosenstiel) said:
In article . com,
(Chris!) wrote:
Sorted @ Fulham Bdwy (East Putney closed early).

Sounds standard practice there. I'm glad I can't use Oyster (because I
travel from Cambridge) with all the hassle.

I just don't see what benefit Oyster would have for me, and I live in
London!

It's noticeably quicker and easier to get through ticket gates.

I do most of my commuting on NR, and I use Oyster by choice, just for
the convenience of not needing two hands free to take a paper ticket
out of the wallet at the barrier.