Old June 8th 05, 06:19 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default London Connections Map

Joe wrote:
St Pancras was only shown as having Thameslink services during the
blockade. |I've just checked and the pre-blockade London Connections
map (June 2004) shows St Pancras in the same manner as this new (May
2005) map, i.e. without any services running from it.

Yes, because no services departing from St Pancras stop at any of the
stations shown on the map.

I knew that! Track back and you'll see I was just emphasising your
explaination to gwr4090's point that St Pancras had no services shown
as running out from it. I was merely saying that the May 2005 treatment
of St Pancras was consistant with it's pre-blockade treatment on the
older editions of the London Connections maps.

When I get round to it I'll put the few recent PDF's I saved of the
London Connections map (and the London & South East map) up on a
website, and solicit others to send in what's missing.