Old June 8th 05, 11:12 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Tom Anderson Tom Anderson is offline

Default London Connections Map

On Wed, 8 Jun 2005, John Rowland wrote:

"Tom Anderson" wrote in message
.li...

Except on a few bits of the network (Mill Hill East, for example). That
said, even MHE gets 6 tph,

Really? I thought this single-track branch couldn't handle more than 5tph.

Er, ah, well, you see, two of the trains are Mill Hill East to Mill Hill
East services, taking zero time to run and so not having a lot of track
occupancy. Sort of a bit of a zen thing. I hear LU are planning to
increase the frequency of these to 4 tph, in fact.

Okay, so maybe it's not 6 tph. It'd still be pretty decent for an NR line.

tom

--
never mind your fingers, i've got blisters on my brain