Old June 9th 05, 10:15 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
James Farrar James Farrar is offline

Default Overground Network progress (was London Connections Map)

On 9 Jun 2005 05:24:24 -0700, "Rupert Candy"
wrote:

Dave Arquati wrote:

The ON map is very similar, just adding in the useful frequency element.

Speaking of which, does anyone know what's happening to the ON? The
website has never been updated, but I've noticed the orange and grey
information boards appearing at Tulse Hill and Gipsy Hill (albeit
without ON branding) and Brockley and New Cross Gate seem to have the
line diagrams (though I don't think they were on the original routes).

Orange/grey info boards and line diagrams on the platforms and
footbridge appeared at Honor Oak Park a few weeks ago.

It's a shame, because I think the Southern green/white is the best
mainline signage in my lifetime.