Old June 10th 05, 01:32 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Jack Taylor Jack Taylor is offline

Default getting to Gatwick Airport

"Spyke" wrote in message

Surely it'd be better to transfer from the Met to Thamelink at
Farringdon anyway, as it's just over the footbridge rather than a long
walk.

Good point actually! The OP mentioned KX so I just ran with it without
thinking. Either way, though, it's a slow and miserable journey going via
Thameslink.

TBH, if I was going from Harrow with luggage then I'd go to Harrow and
Wealdstone and get a (Southern) Watford - Gatwick - Brighton train right
through, without any changes at all.