Old August 21st 03, 10:38 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Jaime Jaime is offline

Default Oystercards and National Rail

snip
I suspect the best you will be able to do is buy a normal card season

ticket
to the 'edge of Zone 6', then a seperate Oystercard 6 zone ticket for

travel
inside London.

Thanks for the reply, as pointed out by Paul that would be an expensive
option. What I prehaps meant to ask was is it possible to upgrade the zone
1-6 part of my season ticket to an oyster card for say an nominal fee (or
for free), so that I can have the benefit of the oyster card when travelling
within zone 1-6.

Thanks

Jaime