Old June 12th 05, 03:06 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.transport
Helen Deborah Vecht Helen Deborah Vecht is offline

Default London to Brighton bike ride next week (blatant plug for me!)

(Huge)typed

Mike Hughes writes:
blatant plug on

Any one travelling from London to Brighton who does not have any other
means of getting back to London contact me. I can take 2 bikes in my
London taxi.

Are those wonderful trains the PT weenies are always exhorting us to use
refusing to carry the cyclists back again this year?

Fraid so. They're also banning bicyles on many other trains in the South
of England and on Thameslink AIUI.

--
Helen D. Vecht:

Edgware.