Old June 14th 05, 10:46 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.transport
Tom Anderson Tom Anderson is offline

Default London to Brighton bike ride next week (blatant plug for me!)

On Tue, 14 Jun 2005, Huge wrote:

Chris writes:
Huge wrote:

Well, it would be, cyclists not being acustomed to actually paying for
anything, given that they use the roads and the trains for nothing.

I'm a 40% tax payer, a paid-up motorist, and a cyclist. I pay for the
roads just as much anyone.

No you don't. You're a cyclist, and therefore a freeloader, a parasite,
a hypocrite. You're a foulmouthed moron, too.

Huge, please consider donating your brain to medical science when you die.
I have really never come across one quite so extraordinary in my life!

tom

--
I content myself with the Speculative part [...], I care not for the
Practick. I seldom bring any thing to use, 'tis not my way. Knowledge is