Old June 14th 05, 03:28 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.transport
Alan Alan is offline

Default London to Brighton bike ride next week (blatant plug for me!)

"Chris" wrote in message
Huge wrote:

Well, it would be, cyclists not being acustomed to actually paying for
anything, given that they use the roads and the trains for nothing.

I'm a 40% tax payer, a paid-up motorist, and a cyclist. I pay for the
roads just as much anyone.

You really are as thick as **** aren't you?

******.

Same here - I have 2 cars insured, taxed and MOT'd in regular use on the
roads, but I cycle to work occasionally. In what way do I use the road for
nothing?
Exactly how much wear to the road does a bike cause compared to a car? How
about the zero pollution from each bike user? Surely it is far better for
the environment if *more* people cycled?
There would be far less congestion, pollution and road wear if lots more
people cycled instead of drove everywhere.

Maybe "Huge" is too bloody lazy to get his fat arse out of the car and try
cycling anywhere.

Idiot.