Old June 14th 05, 05:05 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.transport
Clive Clive is offline

Default London to Brighton bike ride next week (blatant plug for me!)

In message , Alan
writes
Surely it is far better for the environment if *more* people cycled?
There would be far less congestion, pollution and road wear if lots
more people cycled instead of drove everywhere.

Maybe "Huge" is too bloody lazy to get his fat arse out of the car and
try cycling anywhere.

Maybe if the government got on and built the roads and by-passes for
which they have the money, there would be less congestion anyway. ( Yes
they have the money, or are they spending our money making war with Iraq
without payment.
--
Clive