Old June 14th 05, 05:35 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.transport
Rich Rich is offline

Default London to Brighton bike ride next week (blatant plug for me!)

"Huge" wrote in message
Chris writes:
Huge wrote:

I'm a 40% tax payer, a paid-up motorist, and a cyclist. I pay for the
roads just as much anyone.

No you don't. You're a cyclist, and therefore a freeloader, a parasite,
a hypocrite. You're a foulmouthed moron, too.

tiny (aka huge) complaining about someone else being foulmouthed! ROFL!!

You really are as thick as **** aren't you?

Err, no. Unlike cyclists in general, and you in particular, I have the
power of rational thought.

such a pity you've never bothered to demonstrate it then tiny.