Old June 14th 05, 09:45 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.transport
Rich Rich is offline

Default London to Brighton bike ride next week (blatant plug for me!)

"Clive" wrote in message
In message , Rich
writes
So, using tiny's "rational" process, we'll be taxing, licensing and
registering pedestrians, who also use "use the roads for nothing".

In my neck of the woods, pedestrians have more sense than to walk in the
roads. Is it different in London?

how the f would I know, I'm not stupid enough to live there.

BTW, I think you'll find the definition of "road" includes the pavement.
--
Clive