Old June 14th 05, 10:16 PM posted to uk.local.london,uk.transport.london
Tom Cordiner Tom Cordiner is offline

Default Eating near Acton Town or Stamford Brook Stations?

John wrote:
Where are some good take-away places to eat lunch on a Saturday within short
walking distance to either the Acton Town or Stamford Brook tube stations?

Not been round Acton Town for a while, but from Stamford Brook I'd walk
on to Chiswick High Road (half way between the Brook and Turnham Green).
You'll find all the usual high street suspects but also the Gourmet
Burger Kitchen; Silk and Spice (Indo-Malaysian influences); Thai Bistro
(apparently very good, though not my kind of food) and the Tiffin Box
(Indian). The last 3 come recommended but I can be sure of the opening
hours as I am not in Chiswick at the moment; the first I enjoy and will
definitely be open!

HTH,

Tom