Old June 15th 05, 12:26 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.transport
Adrian Adrian is offline

Default London to Brighton bike ride next week (blatant plug for me!)

kiko ) gurgled happily, sounding much like they
were saying :

If as Huge says being treated like a "proper road user" means being
"registered, licensed, tested, carry a registration plate" then Huge
is wrong if he thinks cyclists want that.

Well, yes, that's obvious. Nobody ever wants more bureaucracy for
themselves, do they? Even when there may very well be a benefit in it.

Quite happy for all cyclists to be "prosecuted for their continuous
infractions of the road laws". Same for all road users.

Fine. So - how DO we get red light cameras to recognise cyclists without
having plates on bikes?