Old June 15th 05, 12:45 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.transport
Tom Anderson Tom Anderson is offline

Default London to Brighton bike ride next week (blatant plug for me!)

On Wed, 15 Jun 2005, Jack Taylor wrote:

The bottom line is that, whether pedestrians, cyclists or motorists,
there is bad practise and intolerance between all groups. Ultimately,
better roadcraft, less arrogance and more consideration for other
parties would improve everybodys day!

Well said.

The solution, of course, is to STRING THE *******S UP IT'S THE ONLY
LANGUAGE THEY UNDERSTAND. Innit. What do we want? Gibbets! When do we want
them? Now!

tom

--
.... a tale for which the world is not yet prepared